FAMILY HISTORY BOOK NOW AVAILABLE!!!
Jack Lake Revare has recently completed a genealogical project on several surnames in his ancestry. The title of the book is Descendants of Jacques REVERD of France & Daniel LAKE of North Carolina. It was published by Gateway. The book covers some surnames that have not been published before and will include some new and innovative research. The book has maps, graphics and pictures to enhance the presentation. It consists of eleven chapters covering the following surnames:
The book is approximately 500 pages with an excellent name and place index. An insert is enclosed updating and correcting data. The price is $27 postpaid. For further information or orders, contact email@example.com.
- REVARE, REVERS, REVERD: This chapter traces these families back from Missouri and Ohio to the Franche-Comté area of France. Most of the material has never been published before.
- SIRCOULOMB, SIRCOULON: This chapter covers several additional French surnames from the Montbéliard area including these French families back to the 1600's to the Franche-Comté area. Information on these families has never been printed before. The chapter covers many other surnames in France including BOHIN, DUVERNOY, PARROT, LECUREUX, LOUYS, ROSSELOT, RIGOULOT and BELFILS.
- LAKE: This chapter covers the descendants of Daniel Lake of Buncombe Co., NC. It traces the family's trek from North Carolina to northeast Missouri. A Lake DNA project is under way at Familytreedna.com.
- EALES: This chapter consists of the first published work of the descendants of John Eales of Virginia. It incorporates the manuscripts of Harry Eales, formerly of Wichita, KS. Mr. Eales and his brother did extensive domestic research on this family. If your Eales ancestor came to America before 1800, chances are your line is in the book. Eales lines are traced to several states including Kentucky, Illinois, Missouri and Kansas.
- WATTS: This chapter includes new research and theories from research done over the years by Dr. Wade Watts. It traces the ancestors of Capt. Peter Watts, a veteran of the Revolutionary War and the War of 1812. It also traces descendants of Peter Watts from North Carolina and Virginia to Kentucky and Missouri.
- LADY: This chapter covers the descendants of John Lady of Adams County, Pennsylvania. Descendants are traced to West Virginia, Ohio, Kentucky and Kansas.
- FERRELL, FARRELL: This chapter covers the descendants of Daniel Ferrell of Jessamine County, Kentucky. Some of the states covered are Missouri and Kansas. Since the book was published, updated research links Daniel Farrell to ancestors in Maryland. A line of the QUIMBY family is also covered.
- TILTON: This chapter traces the Tilton line from England to New England, Delaware, West Virginia and Ohio. It discusses the founding of Tiltonsville, Ohio.
- NORTHCUTT: This chapter covers the Northcutt family fromVirginia to Kentucky to Missouri and beyond. The chapter specializes in Missouri Northcutt descendants